Air fryer chunky chips made from the Duo Crisp + Air Fryer
- Duo Crisp + Air Fryer
- 500 g Potatoes scrubbed peeled & cut into 1cm thick
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- Place the cut potatoes in a bowl of boiling water for 3 minutes and then drain well. Pat dry with a kitchen paper.
- Season the potato chunks with spice powders, salt & pepper to taste and olive oil. Using a spoon mix them well to coat the potatoes all over.
- Place the inner stainless-steel pot into the Instant Pot cooker base.
- Insert the air fryer basket with basket base. Arrange the chips in the air fryer basket.
- Place the Air fryer Lid on the cooker base. Select the AIRFRY programme. Adjust the +/- keys to adjust the Time and Temperature to 180 C and 18 minutes. Press Start.
- At half way time, turn the chips around once, so that the potato chunky chips cook evenly. Serve with ketchup.
NOTES – You can also use frozen chunky chips for this recipe. Toss with the seasoning mixture and repeat the cooking steps as above. Cook at 180 C for 20 minutes.