Mini Hasselback Potatoes
- Duo Crisp + Air Fryer or Vortex
- 750 g Baby Potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 clove minced garlic or 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the potato one at a time, on a wooden spoon and cut across intervals. Spoon stops you from cutting the potatoes through.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, salt & pepper in a small bowl. Brush the potatoes with the seasoning mixture.
- If using the Duo Crisp, arrange the potatoes in the air fryer basket over two levels then place inside the inner stainless steel pot within the Instant Pot cooker base then place the Air fryer Lid on.
- If using the Vortex Air Fryer, arrange as a single layer inside the frying chamber.
- Select the Air Fry programme (on either machine) and set the temperature to 180°C and the time for 20 minutes
- When the timer is half way, turn the potatoes around once, so that they cook evenly.
- Once finish, serve hot with dip of choice.