MINI HASSELBACK POTATOES
Air Fryer Mini Hasselback Potatoes made from with the Duo Crisp + Air Fryer
- Duo Crisp + Air Fryer
- 750 g Baby Potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 clove minced garlic or 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the potato one at a time, on a wooden spoon and cut across intervals. Spoon stops you from cutting the potatoes through.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, salt & pepper in a small bowl. Brush the potatoes with the seasoning mixture and arrange in the air fryer basket over two levels.
- Place the inner stainless steel pot into the Instant Pot cooker base.
- Place the Air fryer Lid on the cooker base. Select the AIRFRY programme. Adjust the +/- keys to adjust the Time and Temperature to 180 C and 20 minutes. Press Start.
- At half way time, turn the potatoes around once, so that the Hassel back potatoes cook evenly.
- Remove the air fryer lid.
- Serve with homemade yogurt dip and pesto.