Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken Fingers
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 65 g flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs beaten
- 90 g panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 90 g Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 8 chicken tenders about 450g
- Dipping sauce of choice
- Set up for dredging: Combine flour, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Add beaten eggs to a second shallow dish. Combine breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese in a third shallow dish.
- Dredge chicken first in the flour mixture, then in the egg mixture, then place the chicken in the breadcrumb mixture and press the crumbs firmly on both sides.
- Divide the coated chicken onto the cooking trays, leaving space between each chicken piece.
- Select Air Fry, then adjust the temperature to 180 °C and the time to 15 minutes and allow the Vortex to Preheat.
- When prompted to ‘Add Food’ place the coasted chicken inside the frying chamber.
- At halfway, you will be prompted to ‘Turn Food’ – at this point, flip each of the chicken pieces over.
- When the Air Fry program is complete, remove the tenders and serve hot with your choice of dipping sauce.