Sous-Vide Spicy Tempeh
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 package tempeh
- 60 ml brown rice syrup
- 2 tbsps chilli paste Thai or Korean
- 1 tbsp red miso paste
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Set the sous vide to 190°F for 3 hours.
- While the sous vide is preheating, mix the brown rice syrup, chilli paste, red miso paste, rice vinegar, and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
- Place the entire block of tempeh in a bag. Scrape the sauce into the bag.
- Seal the bag and place in the container once the sous vide has reached 190°F. Cook for 3 hours.
- Once finished, preheat a frying pan and add a little oil, then place in the tempeh to add a little "char" on each side.
- Serve immediately.