Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- 1 cup Water
- 15 oz ricotta cheese 1 container
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese divided
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups pasta sauce divided
- 8 lasagna noodles cooked
- Pour water into Instant Pot® and add trivet.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, spinach, 1⁄4 cup Parmesan, garlic, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread 1/4 cup pasta sauce on bottom of ( inch) cake pan.
- Lay cooked lasagna noodles out flat and spread ricotta filling on top of each noodle, keeping filling inside edges of noodles. Roll each lasagna noodle up lengthwise and arrange inside cake pan.
- Spread remaining sauce over lasagna rolls and top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Tightly cover cake pan with foil.
- Create a foil sling and carefully lower cake pan into Instant Pot®.
- Close lid and set pressure release to Sealing.
- Press Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 12 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, quick release pressure and then unlock lid and remove it.
- Remove pan using foil sling and then remove foil from pan and serve.
PER SERVING CALORIES: 485 | FAT: 19g | PROTEIN: 27g | SODIUM: 936mg FIBER: 4g | CARBOHYDRATES: 51g | SUGAR: 4g